Severn Chiropractic Clinic has been serving the community in Shrewsbury and the surrounding area since 2007. Practitioners at the clinic offer a holistic approach to health
Most patients attend our clinic after recommendation from a friend, family member or colleague. (See our Testimonials). Pain and inability to work, pain causing general disability affecting everyday life activities, pain and injury associated with sporting activities, are common reasons why patients seek our expertise and treatments. We currently treat a wide age group from the very young to the very old.
Advantages of choosing Severn Chiropractic Clinic:
- Legally Recognised Healthcare Professionals
- Excellent links with other Healthcare Professionals. Quick access to X-ray and MRI facilities.
- Treatment is tailored to suit the individual. It is appropriate for your body, lifestyle and health goals incorporating up-to-date research practices and techniques.
Keeping it Simple
Chiropractic is an expanding health care profession. It is the third largest Health Care Profession in the world. Research for Chiropractic continues to support the effects and benefits of Chiropractic Treatment. We are continuing to update our knowledge with that of the scientific research, in order to produce optimum patient outcomes.
Chiropractors excel in their ability to detect subtle differences in structure and function of the body. They complete a rigorous, four or five year, full time education in Clinical Sciences enabling the patient to feel safe and protected; understanding that they can entrust their health and well-being to a qualified professional of neuromusculoskeletal disorders.
In recent years the advances in clinical neurosciences means that it has also been possible to help understand how Chiropractic treatment affects the nervous system and how this allows us to restore and preserve good structure and function within the musculoskeletal system. Chiropractors are legally able to diagnose and treat the body; the profession being regulated by the General Chiropractic Council (GCC).
Making it easy for you:
- Registered with prominent Health-Care Companies such as PPP
- Easy Access Onsite Parking and free parking in the local vicinity
- We offer a 15 Minute Complimentary Consultation with a fully qualified Practitioner to see if Chiropractic Treatment is suitable /appropriate for you.
Chiropractic treatment has been proven to be effective
in managing the following conditions:
- Back pain
- Neck pain or injuries
- Headaches associated with musculoskeletal problems
- Joint pains associated with arthritis
- Sports related pains hip, knee, ankle, shoulder, elbow or wrist pains
- Tennis/golfer's elbow
- General aches and pains including those of joints and muscles
- Postural problems
- Lifestyle advice
- Tension and inability to relax